In Shop Flat Rate Labor Rates
$39 for Basic Diagnosis/Deposit (except laptops) – Applied to the final bill
$99 for Basic Computer Repair
- Basic operating system reinstall with data retention.
- Basic new computer setup with data transfer.
- Basic annual maintenance on a computer with no suspected viruses.
- Basic software troubleshooting.
- Basic data recovery, no advanced techniques necessary.
- Non-Laptop hardware repair or installation such as GPUs, PSUs, ODDs, etc
$149 for Advanced Computer Repair
- “Full Service” computer repairs to include Virus Removal with Cleanup &
Optimization and OS repair if necessary.
Rush Service $105/hr
- If you need Rush Service, we can assign a technician to your job and they will
work on that job and only that job until it is finished, billing hourly. Before agreeing to
this service, call to make sure we have a technician and any potentially needed parts available.
Laptop or All-in-One Hardware Repairs
- Because of the complicated and differing nature of laptop or all-in-one repair, we charge
HOURLY for this service. There is a 1 hr non-refundable minimum charge that needs to be
collected at the time of check-in. This fee will go towards the final bill.
Advanced Data Recovery $199+
- If advanced techniques are necessary to recover data, such as RAW scanning, partition rebuilding, or RAID assembly, the Advanced Data Recovery fee will apply.
On-Site or Remote Hourly Labor Rates
$105/Hr. for Residential Service
$125/Hr. for Commercial Service
Hourly Rates are Subject to a 1 Hr Minimum for On-Site Work, or a 1/4 Hr Minimum for Remote Support.