Due to the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19 we have modified our drop-off and pick-up procedures to avoid face-to-face contact and sanitize your computer. We are also offering FREE pick-up and delivery with sanitization in the Des Moines metro area.
In Your Home
We service all makes and models of PC, bring it to our shop or we can come to you!
In Your Business
When it's not practical to hire a full time IT person for your small or medium sized business, Little Dog Tech can help keep your technology running smoothly.
Fast & Effective
No repair is too big or too complicated for us. We fix it right the first time, guaranteed!
Welcome to Little Dog Tech!
You’ve found the best place in town for reliable, friendly, and effective residential and business IT services! Our expert technicians are trained and A+ certified on the latest techniques to solve your technology problems. We don’t speak over your head with ‘geek-speak’ and we only employ the most professional, experienced, and friendly technicians with a sense of urgency to solve your problems fast!
Too often consumers get lured into the marketing of big box stores and franchise chains that care only about their bottom line. We strive to create real lasting relationships with our customers so you know you can count on us as your go-to IT support. Our Guard Dog residential managed services plan is designed to let us be your complete IT company by providing training, security, and backup services to residential customers who need a familiar ‘IT guy’ to help them with navigating the dangerous and confusing landscape of modern computers.
Many small companies have an important need for professional IT support but do not have the budget for full-time IT staff. Little Dog Tech has the knowledge and experience, plus a comprehensive portfolio of products and services to help your business operate efficiently and securely so you can do what you do best!
We are proud to provide enterprise-level services for home and office such as:
- Server and workstation design, sales, implementation, and support.
- Centrally monitored and managed Antivirus & Anti Malware protection.
- Remote trouble monitoring for critical issues such as imminent hard drive failure.
- Web filtering to keep your family safe, and your employees productive.
- Secure on-site and cloud-based HIPAA compliant backups to keep your data safe in the event of a disaster.
- Managed Hosted Microsoft Exchange e-mail systems for fast and reliable mail handling with advanced malware & spam protection.
- Help Desk services for quick troubleshooting and repair to keep your business running smoothly.
So, if you have a problem that needs solving, or just want to take advantage of our free initial consultation for businesses; contact us using the form on the right or give us a call at 515-422-1995!